Wednesday, January22 – 5p.m.
Mark your calendar for a Founders Brewing Company tap takeover at The Dash-In in downtown Fort Wayne.
This will be the largest Founders tap takeover in the Fort Wayne area in over a year and it will feature the following beers per Adam Lepper, Northeast Indiana Sales Representative, Cavalier Distributing:
Beers to be tapped:
- Sweet Repute – Wheat Wine aged for 16 months in maple bourbon barrels and bourbon barrels. ABV: 12.6% *This is Northeast Indiana’s only keg of this Backstage Series release…the only other keg in Northern Indiana went to Fiddler’s Hearth in South Bend and there were only 8 (1/4 barrel, 7.75 gallon) kegs total sent to all of Indiana…and unfortunately no bottles of this beer made their way to Northeast Indiana so this will be the Fort Wayne area’s only opportunity to try this unique brew!
- Backwoods Bastard – Expect lovely, warm smells of single malt scotch, oaky bourbon barrels, smoke, sweet caramel and roasted malts, a bit of earthy spice, and a scintilla of dark fruit. It’s a kick-back sipper made to excite the palate. ABV: 10.2% IBUs: 50 *one of only 2 kegs that made it to Fort Wayne and the other one is gone!
- Imperial Stout – Brewed with ten varieties of malted barley, this stout is smooth as silk, yet complex and rich in body. Serve this guy at cellar temperature. Put another log on the fire, sit back and enjoy the friendship of this ultimate winter warmer. ABV: 10.5% IBUs: 90
- Nitro Oatmeal Stout – A Founders take on a classic style, brewed with a generous amount of flaked oats, chocolate malt, roasted barley and a healthy helping of Nugget hops, Founders Oatmeal Stout is nitrogen-infused to give it an extra smooth and creamy mouthfeel. An attractive cascade effect gives this beer its forthright visual appeal—and the body and clean flavor delivers on that initial promise. ABV: 4.5% IBUs: 38 *available on draft only
- Dirty Bastard – So good it’s almost wrong. Dark ruby in color and brewed with seven varieties of imported malts. Complex in finish, with hints of smoke and peat, paired with a malty richness and a right hook of hop power to give it the bad attitude that a beer named Dirty Bastard has to live up to. Ain’t for the wee lads. ABV: 8.5% IBUs: 50
- Centennial IPA – Get ready to bask in the glory of the frothy head’s floral bouquet. Relish the citrus accents from the abundance of dry hopping. This one’s sweet, yet balanced. Malty undertones shake hands with the hop character for a finish that never turns too bitter. ABV: 7.2% IBUs: 65
- Porter – Pours silky black with a creamy tan head. The nose is sweet with strong chocolate and caramel malt presence. No absence of hops gives Founders’ robust porter the full flavor you deserve and expect. Cozy like velvet. It’s a lover, not a fighter. ABV: 6.5% IBUs: 45
- Pale Ale – A testament to Cascade hops in a bottle, this medium-bodied pale ale has a refreshing citrus flavor and a distinctive floral hop aroma due to the aggressive addition of hops during fermentation. You’ll notice a slight malty sweetness with a balanced hop finish. Perfect to enjoy anytime, anywhere. ABV: 5.4% IBUs: 35