Signups for the Ram’s Small Ale homebrew competition are due next week. Bottles are do by March 19th. Lots of 5.5% or less categories are eligible. See this page for more information. Busy weekend schedule:
- Wed: Replicale Tapping. Tomlinson Tap Room, Indy. 6pm
- Wed: Brooklyn vs. Unibroue tasting. Kahn’s, 86th St, Indy
- Wed: Scotch Tasting (30 different) Donations to FACE Animal Clinic. Crown Liquors, Downtown Indy. 4-7pm
- Thurs: Stout/Chop month release. Shoreline, Michigan City
- Thurs: Brewer’s Dinner. Rock Bottom, Downtown Indy. 6:45-8pm
- Fri: Gravity Head begins. New Albanian‘s Public House
- Sat: Tippecanoe Homebrewer’s Circle NW Brewery Tour. $30 incl bus from/to Lafayette and tours at FFF, Back Road, Shoreline.
- Sat: Hoosier Chapter BCCA Trade Show. 9am+ Free Admission. Quality Inn, Dixie Way North, South Bend.
- Sat: D/Vine Winter Wine and Beer Festival. Bartholomew County Fairgrounds. Columbus. 11am-7pm. $25
- Sun: Beard contest. Shoreline, Michigan City. 2-7pm
Mike and Gina take to the Bay Area, pencil, paper, and camera in hand. travelogue Indiana, Connecticut, and Georgia (the only 3 without Sunday takeout sales) all have had bills to allow those Sunday sales this session. Georgia’s has been shelved. article. Connecticut’s is on track to pass. article Sierra Nevada 2011 Bigfoot Barleywine is out. Paul Edwards reports seeing it for $10 / 6-pack at a Marsh store and says sometimes they have all SN on sale for $8.