- Broad Ripple Brewpub Cerveza De Sol – Back again this year. Bright golden yellow. Minor malt skirmish with a balanced finish that is quenching, fruity, and surprisingly long.
- Broad Ripple Brewpub Violet – “Strawberry Belgian Blonde”. Might be BRBP’s first-ever fruit beer. Mild strawberry replaces the malt sweetness. Belgianness supplied by the Ram’s “777” yeast.
- Gerst Haus Gerst Beer – Contract brewed from Pittsburgh Brweery. Bright cold lager. Presumably all malt. Some depth of color.
- New Albanian Abzug – Pilsner with some wit-like citric.
- Turoni’s Black Light Lager – Schwarz. Roasty. Light body. 2008 State Fair Gold Medal.
- Turoni’s Helles Bock – A bit dark colored to style. Bright on the tongue. Malt bockness. Satisfying finish. Elegant stuff.
- Founders Cherise – Peach fuzzy thick. Light body. Medium tartness. Belgian yeast but the fruit finish isn’t 100% cherry.
Upcoming at Broad Ripple: a Belgian Brown with “777” yeast. Hefe. American Brown. Dual-Citizenship Ale.