| Thr3e Wise Men 1021 Broad Ripple Ave
Indianapolis, IN, 46220
Phone: 317-255-5151 Hours: Mon-Fri: 4pm-midnight
Food is mainly appetizers and pizza. Also see Thr3e Wise Men – Beer in the Tanks Tastes:
- Snow Bunny Blonde – Gutsy little hardbody blonde made with Spalter hops and Abbey Ale yeast. 4% Very good style and execution to entice lite drinkers to switch.
- Hoggy Style Amber – Darkish color. Again, uses Abbey Ale yeast. Sort of a light brunne with its hint of Belgianness. 5%
- Nap Town Nut Brown – Northern Brewer hops make this dark but translucent beer into an Imperial Newcastle including just that faint hint of butter. 5%
- Hubbard & Cravens Porter – Just barely on the brown side of black. A winter quaff with noticeable namesake coffee. 5%
- Two Lucys Blackberry Wheat – A good choice of fruit with tart that combine to make this decidedly not a wussy fruity wheat. 4.5%. (Wonder where the non-fruited wheat is?)
- King Soloman’s Imperial Stout – Named after Omar’s dog, not a wise man. Big and drinkable. Honey from Hunter’s Honey Farm in Martinsville. Chocolate from Ghyslain in Union City. 8%
- Golden Zoe IPA – Apricot color. Bright color. Centennial hops. Bright aroma. 5% and a quite large 82 IBU.
- Centennial Martyr Double IPA – Honey (Hunter’s again) takes it up to 8% ABV. Amarillo hopped to 92 IBU. The entire beer is somewhat more than the IPA but that’s mainly noticeable in the ABV rather than the bitterness.
- Cask Conditioned Mild – Light color for a Brit Mild and might be more of a Brown (as many Brit Milds are).