Look what came in the mail today. Three Pints Brewpub “Now Brewing Our Own Beer”. Turns out they’ve been serving their own for 3 weeks now. 5020 Cambridge Way is an access road to the east of Ind 267 just north of I-70. You’ll see the sign if you look hard but there’s no sign on the building at all. Open 7 days a week at 11am. The nice new trellis makes a good biergarten or as we call it over here, an outdoor dining patio.
The brewery is the first thing you see as you walk in the door. Turn right for the bar. Enjoy. They have a “Pints Plus Club” that costs $25 a year. The tap list:
- Beatnik Blonde Wheat – Light American Wheat using Centennial and Columbus hops. A bit sweet. 5.1% 18 IBU
- Retired Red’s Ale – American Amber “A moderate alcohol level and hop bitterness from American hop varieties combined with a caramel sweetness make this a tasty, easy-drinking “session” beer. 4.8% 27 IBU
- Izzy’s IPA – English IPA the way Americans make it. 6.5% 50 IBU
- Brown – Northern-style or American Brown.
- Yoshi’s Nectar – Out right now but second batch coming up Friday. A Steam Beer. 5.2% 30 IBU.
- McClearen’s Scottish Ale – Also in between batches. 7.4% 23 IBU.
Also on tap: Sun King Sunlight Cream Ale, Osiris, and Wee Mac; Oaken Berrel Razz-Wheat; Upland Bad Elmer’s Porter and Dragonfly. 12 oz drafts are $3.50. 20 oz pints are $5. A fairly accurate food menu is online. We heartily recommend the Maryland Blue Crab Cakes. Food:
Dinners: $10 (Jambalaya) – $25 (Filet Mignon)
Sandwiches: $7 (Pulled pork) – $9 (Pot Roast)