Trion Tavern has a website up and running and it is definitely worth checking out at http://www.triontavern.com/. They keep their list of beers up-to-date on their website, upcoming events and their food menu to name a few items. Here is some information sent to me to help inform our readers of what is going on at Trion regarding the beer selection:
At the Trion Tavern, it’s all about the beer! Especially craft beer but most importantly FRESH beer…
Trion taps around 12 new kegs per week.
* Trion is currently pouring 11 Indiana craft beers and has 3 more on deck.
* The Trion’s relaunched website, http://www.triontavern.com/ features a unique, innovative Interactive Daily Tap List that allows visitors to easily reorganize the list of 58 beers by beer, brewery, location, style or ABV.
For tapping notifications, specials, updates and events, beer lovers can follow the Trion at www.facebook.com/triontavern and follow the Trion on Twitter @BrewHaven.
Trion Tavern also now provides it customers with free WiFi.
As the seasons change, Trion has special holiday and winter brews to warm your spirits…
Most recently tapped beers:_
* Ommegang Seduction
* 3 Floyds Black Sun
* 3 Floyds Robert The Bruce
* Upland Double Dragonfly
* Southern Tier Krampus
* Bell’s Two Hearted Ale
* New Belgium Snow Day Winter Ale
* New Belgium Prickly Passion Saison
* Coney Island Albino Python
* Bluegrass BBC Nut Brown
* He’brew Bittersweet Lenny’s RIPA
* Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti
* Southern Tier 2XIPA
* New Holland Cabin Fever
* Upland Winter Warmer
* Delirium Noel
On Deck (kegs are in-house and will be tapped as soon as handles open up):_
* Mad Anthony Snowplowed
* Flat12 Upside Down Blonde
* Upland Teddy Bear Kisses
* Ommegang Abbey Ale
* North Coast Pranqster
* Southern Tier Old Man
* Boulevard Tank 7
The Trion will have Bell’s Hopslam on tap as soon as possible.
Trion taps around 12 new BEERS per week. This doesn’t include when kegs of the same beer are tapped and it keeps flowing. Point is, the beer is always fresh at the Trion.
Come out to the Trion Tavern and check out their great tap and bottle selection. It will be time well spent!
As a side note, remember to check the Calendar section on indianabeer.com for current and upcoming beer events. Cheers!